The AGA Agency was founded in 1979 by Abdellah El GHRARI, who received his diploma from the Paris Architecture School (Ecole spéciale d’Architecture de Paris) in 1972.
In 2002, with the construction of Matis Aérospace (joint venture between Boeing, Groupe Safran and Royal Air Maroc) in Casablanca, the firm entered a new era of construction in the aerospace and automobile industries. Since then AGA has designed and built more than 400,000m² of industrial and logistics units.
Three core values guide the relationship between the AGA Agency and its clients and partners:
- Deadline, through the use of a project management tool;
- Budget, calculated using a vast database of completed projects;
- Quality, through systematic project management and site supervision.
In addition to these core values, our team’s strengths are:
- Our production capacity;
- Our experience, notably in industrial processes;
- Our IT and human skills: 2D and 3D computer graphics, computer-generated images, etc…
- Our Building Information Modeling (BIM) approach: a BIM unit was implemented in early 2016 to ensure excellence in technological advances in construction and offer high-value services;
- Our experience in environmental certification and labelling;
- Our excellence in local procedures and administrative processes;
- Our innovation: we keep up-to-date with new technologies to best serve our projects;
- Our internal and external multidisciplinary teams enlists recognised experts in specific fields: programming, structure, metal framework, environmental consultancy, soil study, etc…
Our agency uses various models to determine the scope of our agency’s intervention, depending on the contracting authority’s requirements and goals, and through its large network of partners can undertake all stages of a construction project.